1. How to Focus to Win – Management
This curriculum shows you how to stop living in the past or future and to stay in the present. It also shows you how to manage your stress, keep your vision separate from your strategy, and teaches you the Universal Law of Abundance.
2. The 2 Enemies of Success & How To Overcome Them – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum identifies the reason why most people have a lack of success in their life. You will uncover the simple behavioral problems that all of us face, and how to avoid them to maximize your success.
3. Sizing Up Your Clients To Win (Personalities) – Management
This curriculum helps you identify the different personalities that exist in the world today and how to properly identify perspective clients and employees. It also provides real application on how this knowledge can increase sales and employee productivity, and help you better adjust to different situations in your personal life.
4. How to Lower Your Stress and Increase Your Profits – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you how to gain speed and responsiveness in your business. It also uncovers why most people are slow and unresponsive.
5. Leads vs Money- How to Keep Your Pipeline Full – Marketing
This curriculum helps identify different lead strategies for your business and how to focus on the proper variables in your business. It will also give you tips on lowering your failure rate and building a large database.
6. The Road to Wealth- It Can Be Faster Than You Think – Psychology/Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you the secret on having more physical energy and drive. It will also show you what type of people to avoid when hiring or building a team.
7. Being 10 Times More Productive – Simple Steps to Follow – Management
This curriculum gives you a new technology for measurement and goal setting. It will also show you how to have more wins in your business.
8. Borrowing Money in the New Economy- Who You Need to Know (Part 1) – Money/Economics
This curriculum explains the difference between a Venture Capitalist and an Angel Investor and how they vet risk. It will help you determine which type of investor you will need and what terms they are looking for.
9. Borrowing Money in the New Economy- What You Need to Know (Part 2) – Money/Economics
This curriculum will break down the specific steps you will need to take to make funding a reality. It will also provide tips on how to attract the right investor and will show you what they need to say “yes”.
10. Boot Strapping Your Way To A “Big Business” – When Funding Can Be The Enemy – Money/Economics
This curriculum shows you the real reason why most companies go out of business and how to distribute money in your business properly. It will also give you tips on how to cut costs and boot strap a business on a lean budget.
11. Defining Your “Shtick”, Define Your Income – Marketing
This curriculum will show you how to stand out from your competitors. It will also help you develop your “Unique Selling Proposition” and increase revenue.
12. Learning the 4 Financial Stages and What It Means For You – Marketing
This curriculum will identify the four financial stages that people go through and what you need to do to create leverage, free press, and exposures in the media.
13. Why You Shouldn’t Focus on Running a Successful Company – Management
This curriculum identifies the different roles the founder and CEO. It also shows you how to make your company a viable asset.
14. Freedom At Last – How to Put Your Company on Auto-Pilot – Management
This curriculum discusses the differences between a small business owner and an entrepreneur. It will also show you how to put your business on auto pilot so you can finally stop running day-to-days.
15. 3 Keys to Hiring Great Employees and Attract Powerful Alliances – Management
This curriculum shows you the keys to hiring great and long term employees as well as how to attract powerful alliances. It will also show you some pitfalls to avoid when hiring or going into a joint venture.
16. Explode Your Business’s Growth Without Spending A Dime – Money/Economics
This curriculum will show you how to super charge your business and bring in more clients, without increasing overhead. It will also give you a basic overview of economics, and identify the flaws in the system.
17. Become a Millionaire in 5 Years Or Less – From Impossible to Probable (Part 1) – Business
This powerful curriculum will show you the real variables you need in order to start and operate a multimillion-dollar business. You will learn new business secrets that less than 1% of the US knows.
18. Become a Millionaire in 5 Years Or Less – From Impossible to Probable (Part 2) – Business
This curriculum is a continuation of “Become a Millionaire in 5 Years Or Less – From Impossible to Probable (Part 1)” and shows what variables you need to focus on to create wealth. It shows you how and why you need to identify the rate of probability and attrition rate in your industry.
19. Negotiating with Non-Verbal Communication – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum teaches you the 6 most important steps on non-verbal communication and how to use it to increase sales and negotiate at an international level.
20. Is Your “WHY” Strong Enough – Psychology/ Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you how to find your real seed of motivation and how to become comfortable with discomfort, which is necessary with any startup.
21. Mastering The Most Powerful Tool In The Universe – Psychology/ Human Behavior
This curriculum shows you the power of the mind and how to use it to control your fear, self-doubt, and negativity.
22. The World of Book Publishing: Becoming a Successful Author – Marketing
This curriculum gives you a glimpse into the world of book publishing and will teach you what to ask your book publisher, how to gain a contract, and what it takes to become a best-selling author.
23. Becoming the Professional Speaker (Part 1) – Speaking
This curriculum gives you the most important principles when it comes to becoming an effective speaker. It will also give you tips when working up your talk or outline.
24. Becoming the Professional Speaker (Part 2) – Speaking
This curriculum is a continuation of “Becoming the Professional Speaker
(Part 1)” and will show you how to gain an audience and monetize the room.
25. Creating a Powerful Executive Summary/ Business Plan (Part 1) – Business
This curriculum will show you why a business plan is necessary and how to create a proper executive summary.
26. Creating a Powerful Executive Summary/ Business Plan (Part 2) – Business
This curriculum is a continuation of “Creating a Powerful Executive Summary/ Business Plan (Part 1)”. You will learn how to complete the remaining sections of the business plan and show you what areas to focus on, especially if you are looking to require funding. This curriculum will also come with a download of a business plan template, which is tested and proven.
27. Are You Living to Thrive or Survive: How Do You know? – Marketing
This curriculum will help you understand why you need to start taking 1 big action per week and how to thrive in your business and personal life instead of surviving.
28. Mastering the Game of Sales – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum helps identify several myths about sales and shows you how to build extreme value with any product or service.
29. How to Double Your Sales in 30 Days – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum shows you how to build a sales graph and the necessary steps to boost your sales right away.
30. Skyrocket Your Sales Using 10 Simple Closing Techniques – Sales and Negotiation
This curriculum will show you several tested and proven closing techniques to increase your sales without creating more pressure and resistance on the customer.